ELITE & ELEVATE COMPETITIVE DANCE PROGRAMS
Our competitive program is advancing and we are always finding new ways to develop and achieve excellence.
This season we are launching the LA vibe right here in Belleville Ontario. You can now take your passion for dance to new heights with both of these professionally focussed programs designed just right for your dance athlete for ages 8 & up. Train on a weekly basis with top industry instructors locally and from a far. Perform and compete on multiple stages throughout Ontario and transform yourself into the dancer you’ve always dreamed of.
Designed for dance athletes who want to expand their knowledge and strength in multiple styles of dance. This will challenge them to become the ultimate versatile dancer by training and performing in a variety of styles. Styles include Acro, Ballet, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Jazz, Jazz Funk, and lyrical.
Designed for dance athlete who want to expand their knowledge and strength in multiple styles of commercial hip hop dance. This will challenge them to become the ultimate commercial street style dancer. Styles can include Hip Hop, Break Dance, Jazz Funk, Contemporary Fusions, Dance Hall, Fundamental work such as Pop & Lock + so many more!
AGE DIVISIONS (for both programs):
- Jr. Level (Ages 8-12)
- Int/Sr Level (Ages 13+)
WHAT EACH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Jr. Elite & Elevate: One 2 hour training/technique session + One and + routine(s) rehearsal session
- Int/Sr Elite & Elevate: Two 2 hours training/technique sessions + One and + routine(s) rehearsal session
- Weekly instruction from professional instructors Justine Gabriel & Quintin Jolliffe plus guest outside instructors from Toronto and USA.
- Opportunity to compete at two competition events. One local and one travel base.
- Choreographed routine(s) to perform at competitive events.
- Mandatory technique classes within training sessions.
- Weekly different styled combo classes to challenge dancers with learning and performing choreography quickly.
- One-on-one assessments monthly to see each dancers progress.
- Exclusive photo and video content throughout each rehearsal for marketing.
HOW DO YOU APPLY:
All dancers interested in joining both Elite or Elevate Competitive Dance Programs must attend tryouts (Date TBA). Once dancers are accepted into the program, each dancer will have the opportunity to have a sit down for a consultation with our head directors. This will be to discuss the opportunity further and the fees that would be involved. From there, directors will decide which competitive routines each dancer will be assigned based on what is best suited for them.
We are so excited to introduce this all new platform for dancers. We can’t wait to challenge, inspire and motivate movers in the Quinte area. Stay tuned for the tryout date!