ELITE & ELEVATE COMPETITIVE DANCE PROGRAMS
Our competitive program is advancing and we are always finding new ways to develop and achieve excellence.
This season we are launching the LA vibe right here in Belleville Ontario. You can now take your passion for dance to new heights with both of these professionally focussed programs designed just right for your dance athlete for ages 8 & up. Train on a weekly basis with top industry instructors locally and from a far. Perform and compete on multiple stages throughout Ontario and transform yourself into the dancer you’ve always dreamed of.
Designed for dance athletes who want to expand their knowledge and strength in multiple styles of dance. This will challenge them to become the ultimate versatile dancer by training and performing in a variety of styles. Styles include Acro, Ballet, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Jazz, Jazz Funk, and lyrical.
Designed for dance athlete who want to expand their knowledge and strength in multiple styles of commercial hip hop dance. This will challenge them to become the ultimate commercial street style dancer. Styles can include Hip Hop, Break Dance, Jazz Funk, Contemporary Fusions, Dance Hall, Fundamental work such as Pop & Lock + so many more!
AGE DIVISIONS (for both programs):
- Mini Level - Intro to Competitive (Ages 6-7)
- Jr. Level (Ages 8-12)
- Int/Sr Level (Ages 13+)
WHAT EACH PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- Mini Level: Contact us for details
- Jr. Elite & Elevate: One 2 hour training/technique session + One and + routine(s) rehearsal session
- Int/Sr Elite & Elevate: Two 2 hours training/technique sessions + One and + routine(s) rehearsal session
- Weekly instruction from professional instructors Justine Gabriel & Quintin Jolliffe plus guest outside instructors from Toronto and USA.
- Opportunity to compete at two competition events. One local and one travel base.
- Choreographed routine(s) to perform at competitive events.
- Mandatory technique classes within training sessions.
- Weekly different styled combo classes to challenge dancers with learning and performing choreography quickly.
- One-on-one assessments monthly to see each dancers progress.
- Exclusive photo and video content throughout each rehearsal for marketing.
HOW DO YOU APPLY:
All dancers interested in joining both Elite or Elevate Competitive Dance Programs must attend tryouts Tuesday MAY 30 and Wednesday MAY 31, 2023. Contact us for the schedule firstname.lastname@example.org
After try outs an email will be sent out to confirm the students placement on our team. Once the students are placed, the Dance Instructors will assign them to their individual routines, based on what they believe is best suited for a successful season on stage. Parent/s/Guardian/s will then book a sit down consultation with our the Dance Director/and/or President/Owner, to discuss the opportunity the decisions further and the fees that would be involved.
We can’t wait to for season 2023/2024 to challenge, inspire and motivate DANCERS from near and far . SEE YOU AT TRYOUTS SOON!